I need help. Withdrew from paypal to gcash never received

mikesnowleopard
Contributor
Contributor

I never received money that I withdrew from my paypal to my gcash account. Gcash advised that they do not have a record of the transaction, and such transaction may have been declined by Paypal. I don't know what to do. I can't contact paypal since I don't have a u.s. phone number. paypal takes too long to respond. 

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi cacalleja,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

The GCash Hotline is 2882, you can also review there website for assistance - https://www.gcash.com/faqs.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

KimBlue
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same issue, for 4 days now ,my money from Paypal to gcash is still missing. Tried calling both parties , as per Gcash they will need to investigate the issue. As per paypal, I cannot file a dispute since it will not fall under sellers protection. Im not sure if I they're making our life easier or making it worst. So dissapointed and until now my hard earn money is floating somewhere.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.