I cant withdraw my money !

Mimica__
Contributor
Contributor
I use normaly paypal for years, withdraw money last month. Now , when I try to withdraw , it says : you cannot complete this transaction at this time. This never happend before, please people help me.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Carlos

Hello Mimica__!

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal community. 

I am sorry to hear about this experience. This could be just a temporary issue but also related with our internal security system or your own card/bank account. The best thing is to contact us and we will be happy to review this issue for you. You can locate our contact phone and email via the Contact tab at the bottom of your local PayPal site. You can also contact us via Twitter @AskPayPal and the PayPal Facebook Page. 

Hope this helps, 

Carlos 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Freakyy
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here,I dont really know if there is a withdraw time limit,my last withdraw to my credit card was on 18.10. but today its saying "You cannot complete this transaction at this time".

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Carlos

Hello Mimica__!

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal community. 

I am sorry to hear about this experience. This could be just a temporary issue but also related with our internal security system or your own card/bank account. The best thing is to contact us and we will be happy to review this issue for you. You can locate our contact phone and email via the Contact tab at the bottom of your local PayPal site. You can also contact us via Twitter @AskPayPal and the PayPal Facebook Page. 

Hope this helps, 

Carlos 

Login to Me Too

Labarh
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Carlos,

can we get a public explanation of the problem?

Waiting for the customer support is really a waste of time.

Please, give us a hint at least...not knowing the reason is just killing me...and not being able to withdraw my money is litteraly kiling me.

"You cannot complete this transaction at this time"  It would be nice if the automated warning would tell a bit more of a problem or a bit more how to solve it. This way I'm wondering if my funds are working for someone else at the moment...

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Petrica01
Contributor
Contributor

i 2 cant transfer my money  You cannot complete this transaction at this time. can Evryone help me

Login to Me Too

Mimica__
Contributor
Contributor
Hello again . Thank you fro your advice. Ive already sent 2 emails, but got no answer. Will try with favebook.
Login to Me Too

Hi Carlos,

I have a problem also regarding in withdrawing my money to my debit card.

Everytime, I tired to withdraw this error message appear "We're sorry. There's been an intermittent communication problem. Please try again later." can you help out? 

I really need the money as soon as possible my dad badly need some meds.

Please..

Login to Me Too

Mitzy41
Contributor
Contributor

this is happening to me right now and has always happened to me. I can never withdraw and I have sent emails and called. No one ever can help me or refuses to help me or my emails just simply never get replied.

My fiance is trying to send me money to help me and I have it sitting there for days. I am about to send it back ad have him just Western Union it because i have an account they surely can take money from to send to people but to get my money sent to my account is purely impossible. ANd I am sick of it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.