I cant withdraw my funds?

jenjones
New Community Member

I have recieved a payment from someone who I sold an item to but i cant withdraw the funds. When i try it says the enter an bank account, so when I do it says that its already assigned to another account but I only have the one account. I have removed it and put it back on and it still says the same. Please help

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

michmur
New Community Member

Hi i cant seem to get my money, it says my account is assigned to another account, yet its the one i use to pay i dont understand why paypal wont put it in that  bank account.

Login to Me Too

julianpeace
Contributor
Contributor

i am having the same problem. what's going on??????

Login to Me Too

simone2109
New Community Member

Same here Man Mad

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Wayne

Hi all,

Apologies for the delay in replying but I thought it best to reply so others get to see the answer. Hopefully it may help them as well as yourselves Smiley Happy

When a bank account gets removed from PayPal there are changes Customer Services need to make to the bank account before it can be added back onto our system. Even though the bank account hasn't changed for all of you, our system sees the bank account has been removed and will give you the error to say it's on another account.

My advice would be to contact Customer Services as they will be able to help get the bank account back onto your PayPal account.

I hope this information helps you

Wayne

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.