How to transfer my money from PayPal Balance to my credit card?

bezil10903
Contributor
Contributor

hi i am from sri lanka! i have a PayPal balance of nearly $390! 

it was a refund from PayPal for an item which was not received !

i paid for that item via my visa credit card which is connected to my PayPal account!

i asked help from PayPal customer service,they only have transferred $14.52 back to my credit card! 

i am really upset about this! 

how can i transfer that money back to my credit card???

should i contact my credit card bank? 

please someone help me with this issue! thanks

my account type is "Premier"

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Its probably because it is in dollars that it did not go back to your c.c.

BUT you can only transfer funds in your paypal balance in the UK to a UK bank account that is linked and verified to your paypal account.

You can't transfer to a card in the UK.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

bezil10903
Contributor
Contributor

thank so much for your reply kernowlass,

but when i asked paypal customer service on 20/01/2013 one service representative said :

"

Good day! I hope you are doing well. My name is XXXX from PayPal Customer Service. I?ll be happy to assist you transfer your $390 USD balance to your credit card.

I am pleased to inform you that I have submitted a request to transfer your account balance to your Visa XXXX. This request will be completed within the next 48-72 hours. Depending on your card issuer's policies, you can expect the refund on your card within 3 to 4 business days "

i think after about 48 hrs i received that $14.52 to my credit card but not the whole amount i.e $390!

after that no money was transferred to my credit card!

another thing,when i tried to add a bank account this message pop out:

"Bank Accounts isn’t available

PayPal doesn’t offer this feature at this time"

i live in sri lanka ! 

thank you 🙂

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

OK you are posting on the UK board so i presumed you were residing in the UK at the moment and had a UK paypal account.

If you don't then i advise you to go to the paypal board in the country that deals with your countries paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ihategaypan
Contributor
Contributor

Don't worry Paythief will transfer all your money from your credit card to their account and then say they didn't do it.

Then you will have no money left to worry about and paythief will be richer.

They will do all of this free of charge. Lucky you

Login to Me Too

bezil10903
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for reply Ihategaypan!

what did you meant by Paythief?

Login to Me Too

K9bash
New Community Member
When he mentions paythief he is talking about paypal and their unreasonable fees/costs to use their services.
Login to Me Too

Ellycat1
Contributor
Contributor

And for reasons like how difficult Paythief make it to transfer your own money back onto a debit card or even worse, having to give them your bank details in order to get your own money back. The amount of time Paythief have your cash for is disgraceful. I suppose someone needs their billions to survive!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.