How do I retrieve the Payment on Hold?

GeoTav
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I have been paid some money into the PayPal account but it's been On Hold for a few weeks now.

When I click it for more details, there aren't any.

There's no information as to when I will receive this money in the PayPal account.

It's a transaction through eBay and the buyer has received the item and left me positive feedback on eBay but I'm still not able to access the funds.

How can I speed this process up?

Thank you for your time and help in advance.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

All the best

George

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi GeoTav ,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

You will find more information on payment holds here https://www.paypal.com/gb/selfhelp/article/why-is-my-payment-on-hold-or-unavailable-faq1987/1?channe... .The quickest way for your money to become available is to add a tracking number to the payment which shows that the item is delivered. If you used tracked delivery make sure that you are entering this on PayPal.

The maximum hold time for a payment is 21 days so you will have the money at that stage either waty.

Rachael

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi GeoTav ,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

You will find more information on payment holds here https://www.paypal.com/gb/selfhelp/article/why-is-my-payment-on-hold-or-unavailable-faq1987/1?channe... .The quickest way for your money to become available is to add a tracking number to the payment which shows that the item is delivered. If you used tracked delivery make sure that you are entering this on PayPal.

The maximum hold time for a payment is 21 days so you will have the money at that stage either waty.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.