Help please!! I can't withdraw my money! :s

lily234
New Community Member
Hey guys,
I recieved a payment from an ebay sale just recently, and when i try to withdraw this to my bank account, my paypal balance appears as £0.00...and therefore i cant withdraw my money to my bank account.
i have not  bought anything from ebay, and have not used this money to purchase anything at all.
i really dont understand whats going on :S
if someone could please help me
Thanks!!
Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

Jakey10211
I sold an item and the money was on hold now that has past the money is available ive verified my bank account but still I cant withdraw my money I have called customer support a number of Times today but still no further after jumping through all the hoops... It says we couldn't find out if your the account holder please try again..... So frustrating as the service will quite happily let you credit the account but to withdraw your own money there is blocks at every step. Once I receive my money I wont be using again
Login to Me Too

Maria91
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here. My PayPal balance is 20.19 EUR, but when trying to withdraw it says:

Available amount to transfer from your PayPal account : 0.00 EUR.

Login to Me Too

mishaker
New Community Member

Hello,I am from EU. In January 2015 I received a payment for one handmade item from USA. Since Paypal asked me to have a Visa card to transfer the money, I waited that long since I didn't find it useful to have this card only for this reason. Now, I wanted to use my daughters card and checked the funds. There is no money on my account and I am pretty shocked to see it. It is really frustrating now to write and search and having no idea what to do. Where did the money go? Why must I have a Visa card for the transfer? Why is my debit card which I use to pay anything I buy with Paypal, not good enough?

So, please what should I do to get my money???

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi mishaker,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting. 

I am afraid that we don't see your PayPal account here so it would be difficult for us to answer those questions for you. I would recommend calling us so we can check the details. You can get our number by clicking 'contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page and then clicking call us. 

In some countries you would use a Visa card to withdraw money so that may be why we were asking you to add one. In terms of the payment I would recommend also checking that your email address is confirmed as without that you cannot receive money.  It is best to call though so we can give you more definite answers.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Barishnyikow
Contributor
Contributor

I can not WITHDRAW MY MONEY!

When I go to withdrawal, it does not offer me "TRANSFER TO CREDIT CARD", but only  "ADD US BANKC ACCOUNT".

As I am not US citizent I have no US bank account, and does not want to have it!

I just want my money!

So, I can not anywhere point to my credit card, as it was before!

I will discuss on using PayPal anymore, this is sooooooooooooo frustrating!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Kaisto

Same here, this is becoming very frustrating. I don't see the point of adding this many obstacles to a simple payment account. I've just tried to withdraw the balance I have but it doesn't let me since "I haven't added a bank account" which I personally don't own... Absurd.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi Barishnyikow & kaisto,

Thank you both for posting. 

I've just responded to a message from another member that I think you'll find helpful here:

http://ow.ly/ZlH4P

This was a technical problem that has now been resolved 🙂

Conor

Login to Me Too

germesgang

Hi,

I receive 150pounds today and when I tried to withdraw the money to my bank account, it said that I did exceeded my withdraw limit. It´s strange because I didnt open my paypal account for 2months.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi germesgang,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

If your PayPal account is not verified you may have hit a withdrawal limit. To lift that you just need to link and confirm a card on your account.

Here’s how to do it:

1. Go to www.paypal.com/uk and log in to your account.
  2. Click Wallet at the top of the page.
  3. Click the card you want to confirm. (You'll only have the option to confirm cards with a 'Confirm' banner.)
  4. Click OK.

When you click ‘OK’, we'll charge your card £1. This will 'link' your card. We'll refund the money into your PayPal account within 24 hours of you confirming your card.

Check your card statement within 2-3 working days and find the randomly generated 4-digit PayPal code beside (or near) the £1 charge. The code will be printed between the words 'PAYPAL' and 'CODE'. (e.g. PAYPAL* 1234 CODE). If your online card statement shows pending transactions you may be able to see the code within minutes. If you can't check your statement online, you can wait for your next paper statement or contact your bank.

Once you've retrieved the necessary information from your card statement you can confirm your card by following these steps:

1. Go to www.paypal.com/uk and log in to your account.
  2. Click Wallet at the top of the page.
  3. Click the card that you're ready to confirm.
  4. Enter the information and click Confirm.

Note: We cannot disclose the information that we sent to your card by email or by phone.

I hope this helps.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.