Help please!! I can't withdraw my money! :s

lily234
New Community Member
Hey guys,
I recieved a payment from an ebay sale just recently, and when i try to withdraw this to my bank account, my paypal balance appears as £0.00...and therefore i cant withdraw my money to my bank account.
i have not  bought anything from ebay, and have not used this money to purchase anything at all.
i really dont understand whats going on :S
if someone could please help me
Thanks!!
Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

PayPal_paula

Hi lily234, 

Welcome to the PayPal community forum. We are always happy to have new members. 

If your balance is at 0.00 and you have not used or withdrawn the funds then I would recommend that you check to ensure that the funds are not on hold. If you click on the details of the payment you received you will be given additional information. If the transaction is on hold for any reason you will not have access to the funds until the hold is removed. 

There are a number of reasons why a payment may be placed on hold, for example if you are a new seller you may be subject to payment holds. This will hold the funds until positive feedback is received or you provide valid shipping information showing delivery to your buyers address. If neither are provided or received then the payment may be held for up to 21 days. 

I hope this helps answer your post and please feel free to post any further questions.

Paula 

Login to Me Too

aerobics
Contributor
Contributor

I recently bought an article using paypal which was faulty.  I returned it and received a refund which went back onto my credit card.  The vendor also refunded my postage.  This amount - minus VAT for some reason - has appeared in my paypal account but not credited back to my card.  I can't seem to get it back.  How do I access it or spend it on a future transaction.  I am currently out of pocket thanks to paypal!

Login to Me Too

Unam

1 am having same problem refund of 75 went in on the 14th June and now the 22nd had two emails from seller saying it is cleared and still nothing showing. I lost about two hours of my life wrestling with automated so called paypal customer service.. please do not try it it is fruitless if it hasn't got shortcut saying your exact problem , and am now losing the will to live. Have put complaint into ebay so god knows how long I will have to lie out money and not sellers fault. I will never use a seller who only operates through PayPal again. Usually just use card and never have any issues. Absolutely shocking. Any advice would be great

Login to Me Too

sk85
New Community Member
same issue here,i just withdraw my money from paypal to my bank account..but paypal send me an email that the transfer was reversed because my bank wont accept or allow the transfer..i was wondering how could that be?Before i withdraw that money i make sure that my account is verified,i dont care if its just a small amount of money,what i want to know here is,why my money wont show in my paypal account if the transfer is not completed.Whats wrong with Paypal now?How can i get my money?
Login to Me Too

stevesmeg77
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. I received a refund from Dominos pizza and it says completed but no funds have appeared!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there stevesmag77,

If the original payment was made using a bank transfer we need to wait for the original funds to clear from your bank account.

This can take 5-7 working days to clear so if you see there is a 'temporary hold' on the refund it will be released to your PayPal balance within this timeframe.

Hope this helps!

Siobhán 

Login to Me Too

martin72
New Community Member

why cant i withdraw my money when its already completed  and keeps making me give my bank details over and over really unhappy

Login to Me Too

martin72
New Community Member

Re: Help please!! I can't withdraw my money!  i have money in the account yet wony let me withdraw too my bank even though its cleared...wtf

Login to Me Too

charlyncharm
New Community Member

when i am trying to withdraw the money that withdraw option is not continuing to do so!

i cant withdraw my funds please help

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.