For security reasons, we are reviewing your withdrawal request, which could take up to 24 hours

Viv2k12

"For security reasons, we are reviewing your withdrawal request, which could take up to 24 hours"

Ohh is that right paypal? told it takes 2 hours from when i click the link to go to my email, to find the message saying 24 hours.;

Anyway its a little over 24 hours now from that withdrawl and yet still to recive the payment.

this is an absloute shambles, how can i company as big as they must be get away with this?

I have worked hard , and times everything right this month, to have the funds clear on time for my direct debits coming

out only to find, its not going to happen that way, my real wages from my dailey job dont come in till the begining next month, and now paypal is playing up.

I have looked around and quite a few people experiencing this for months yet they claim to have fixed this,

I am going to citizins advice first thing in the morning to see what can be done.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Another_Bemused
Contributor
Contributor

We all know that Bank transfers are virtually immediate. It can only be assumed that PayPal has decided upon a 24 hours and 72 hours "security check" to bolster cashflow after recent EU regulation changes. Those changes effectively put a stop on banks withholding funds destined for transfer. Although PayPal is not a bank, it obviously suffered conscience pangs. Unfortunately nowhere near enough! 

C'mom PayPal.  Play fair. You earn a commission on the back of the efforts of others. Don't treat them like idiots.

Login to Me Too

acetankman
Contributor
Contributor
I am now asking my customers not to use paypal ... Join the club !'
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.