FINAL STRAW

bishtop
Contributor
Contributor

Yesterday i confirmed my identity and location and paypal accepted and removed my limited access status on my account yet still hold any money i try to withdraw and state pending review by paypal

Its possible for me send it to a friends paypal but strangley when they try to withdraw it too there bank it now says to them its pending a review.

its like paypal are locking the money so that it stays within.  I honestly am starting to believe the claims that they are doing to it many people so they earn the interest which is a vast amount considering the amount of people are suffering this

Before you say RANDOM SECURITY CHECK , STOP your wrong random does not happen on every attempt to withdraw either myself or with others 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If its happening on every transaction then there could be another reason.

You say your account was recently limited but don't say why. Was there a problem or it was in neg balance or something.

Reason i am asking is this >> when a buyer pays you it is NEVER instant > paypal CREDIT you the funds to your paypal account balance and then start the process of uploading funds from the buyers bank account etc.

So if you withdraw the funds IMMEDIATELY it is actually paypals money you are withdrawing until the buyers funds complete to paypal to reimburse them. SO if you have had problems with your account my guess is they hang on to it for 3 days to allow the buyers payment to arrive before releasing yours...........to protect their money.

Just a thought ! 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

bishtop
Contributor
Contributor

they said it was just for security reasons and needed me to prove who i was which i did, also the money in my paypal was not from a sale, it was money i had placed in it as i was going to make a purchase then decided against it,  they have also deleted my post explaining my situation on they're facebook wall and blocked me from writing messages

Ive sent all my correspondence with them along with the deleted posted and messages  to watchdog and making a formal complaint 

Login to Me Too

bishtop
Contributor
Contributor

not long after a few other people asked why my post were deleted on facebook i get an email saying them funds were released to my bank, i only requested half my money due to not wanting it too be locked while it was pending ive requested the remainder of my money but yet again its pending

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.