Every PayPal Withdrawal 72 Hours Pending Review

MT88
New Community Member

I recently created a new PayPal business account, roughly one month ago, I have fully verified it and every withdrawal is pending review, I am transferring varied amounts of money each time to my bank but each has gone under the 72 hour review, not one withdrawal has been under that.

I am struggling to believe that this is a random review of the funds now because it has done it with each withdrawal and there has been more than ten withdrawals in the past week or so each one undergoing the same process.

Does anyone know of a way to sort this out so it stops being reviewed every single time. I understand once in a while or for large transactions but this is for every withdrawal and each time I am having to wait 72 hours.

My partners PayPal has only done this periodically but never for every withdrawal.

Does anyone know why this is happening? Is there anything I can do?

I cannot keep using PayPal if this is to happen each time.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Because they can and there is nothing you can do about it?

Login to Me Too

longtings
New Community Member

Many people are having this problem, there is an issue with their system at the moment which they say they are hoping to have fixed by the end of the week.

Thousands of customers are having this problem. They are aware of it and claim they will fix it so it goes back to instant withdrawl.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.