Didnot receieve my money which was automatically withdrawn from paypal before 17 days

kaverikylm
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there

Am a paypal user for some months. First time i have recieved 250 USD in my paypal account. I withdraw it. It reaches my bank account after convertion to INR in 2 days. After this all, in november 2, i got 600 USD in my paypal account. I didn't withdraw it, but after somedays i got a mail that the amount has been automatically withdrawn. I checked the summary in paypal. The amount is been converted to INR and transfered to my bank account by two times, ie, by november 4 and november 8. The paypal help page itself says that the money will be deposited in bank account in 5-7 days after withdrawal. Today is november 25 and i didn't yet received my money in my account, nor any notifications or details about this. Yet the summery showing the payment status as completed

Why this money takes this much time, while the first one receievd on time? I didn't make any change about my bank details yet. I contacted paypal through E-mail from contact page 2 times before 4-5 days, It didn't respond until its been 2 days. But the response mail was inappropriate and it says some question and answers like "Whats is automatic withdraw" and all. I replayed that mail saying what was my main problem. Didn't get a replay yet.

So am wishing for an apt responce from this community help forum.
Awaiting replay
Thank you

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kaverikylm

Suggest you ring customer services.

OR have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kaverikylm
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much for your care and response.  Cat Happy
I happened to notice that my bank account is not yet confirmed. I got a window asking if paypal gave two small deposit between 1.01 and 1.5. I need to type the exact 2 amounts in the box below. I checked my bank statement and i got only one small deposit. Its 1 Re, even not between 1.01 n 1.5. 

So, will i only receieve my automatically withdrawn money, after confirmation. If yes, then how did i receive my first money (200 USD). And please tell me how to confirm my account and how to get them convince that i didn't receive 2 small amounts

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.