Cant set up my bank for withdrawals

Ayotteted
Contributor
Contributor

When I put in my account detals I get this error message 

We're sorry, that bank is already linked to the maximum number of PayPal accounts.

?????

How can I sort this out 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Jack_M
Contributor
Contributor

As part of the internal security system, there is an automated limit on the maximum amount of PayPal accounts that can be linked to a specific bank account number. As per the current limit, one bank account cannot be linked to more than one PayPal account at once.

If you remove your bank account from any other linked PayPal account, this may resolve the issue. In some cases, a bank account may be temporarily blocked for security reasons - for example; the bank account has been in a cycle of link & remove from different PayPal accounts.

In order to determine the current issue, please contact a PayPal representative via phone on 0800 358 7911. If there is a security block, this can be further looked into for a resolution. If the bank account is already linked to another PayPal account, you can work with them to identify the culprit.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.