Cant Withdraw money from my Paypal balance( Georgia)

Coolman
Contributor
Contributor

Dear ppl,

I am living in Georgia( Not Usa), my friend send me money by paypal and now it is in my balance, i added my mastercard to my account but i cant add bank account, i dont know how to transfer money from balance to my card, can anyone please help.

ty lot

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Benjamin919
New Community Member

Hi @PayPal_Rachael,

> In Georgia you can withdraw money to a Visa card or a US bank account. ... Only bank accounts and virtual cards are not allowed, it must be one issued by a local bank. 

I have two Visa Cards issued from the Bank of Georgia.  The fist card is a personal Visa Electron debit card. The second card is a Visa Business Paywave debit card. I can successfully link both cards to my PayPal Business account.  However, PayPal will only allow me to "Transfer Money" to the first Visa Electronic debit card.  Why doesn't the Visa Business PayWave debit card word?   This is a serious issue as I do not want to transfer funds to my personal account from my business account. 

Login to Me Too

alexchkheidze
Contributor
Contributor

have the same problem can withdraw money on may mastercard, now i specially got visa classic for paypal to withdraw money and tried to link the card to my account but it says 

This card is not accepted. Please use a different card.

so if you say that you can withdraw money from visa  why it says that error message? very dissapointed!! please help with this case
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.