Can't withdrow money to ISIC student card

GeeR
Contributor
Contributor

I have a verified, activated and functional ISIC student card and I'm trying to withdrow money to it from the PayPal balance. I get the error "You cannot complete this transaction at this time." "If you are withdrawing to a prepaid card, the amount that you can withdraw might be different from your PayPal account withdrawal limit. For more information, contact your card issuer."

I have contacted the people at the bank where I got the card from and the customer service and they all say the card is fine and there are no limitations regarding the mount of money I can receive. I see a lot of people have this problem, so has anyone found what the issue is? Or any more info on the problem?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

GeeR
Contributor
Contributor

Well, for me it worked somehow. I tried it again yesterday, didnt get the error and went to the confirmation page. There, after I confirmed I got a different error. I waited a few hours and tried again, it worked then. I'm pretty sure it's a problem on their end and all you can do is wait.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

GeeR
Contributor
Contributor

Also, I should add, I did receive the 1.5eur used for activation, so it is possible to receive money on the card.

Login to Me Too

iulianG
Contributor
Contributor

Same error when withdrawing my money to my verified Visa Card: "You cannot complete this transaction at this time".

Message Center said to Clear cache & cookies in my browser and retry to withdraw after 24 hours. No Results. Tried different browsers (google chrome, mozilla firefox, internet explorer) and received same error.

Day 5 --- Received a call from PayPal Support. Through phonecall, Passed the identification process saying my email & Card number. Went to PayPal.com > Withdraw > Withdraw funds to your card. Indicated the card-number and amount to withdraw > continue.

DONE - withdrawal process completed successfully (went smoothly as it should always go).

Login to Me Too
Solved

GeeR
Contributor
Contributor

Well, for me it worked somehow. I tried it again yesterday, didnt get the error and went to the confirmation page. There, after I confirmed I got a different error. I waited a few hours and tried again, it worked then. I'm pretty sure it's a problem on their end and all you can do is wait.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.