Can't receive money in Egypt?

AhmedElyamani
Contributor
Contributor

I've recently created my paypal account , And when someone tried to send me payments , it said that it was not possible to receive payments in Egypt..

So when will it be possible? 

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

dinaaamin
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing here! Did anyone find a solution? I used several cards non worked. When I asked paypal they said just make sure the card you use allows withdrawals. When you link a card it states if it does or not. Last thing I tried was a debit Visa card issued for a USD bank account from QNB, it states it allows withdrawals, there is money on the card so that they can withdraw any fees first but the sender still gets an error when sending me money! I am not sure what is wrong and cant find a solution!
Login to Me Too

Khaled-
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same issue. I've linked my shopping card from QNB in Egypt, and I still can't receive any payments from any other Paypal accounts. 

Does anyone in here have any solution for this issue?

Login to Me Too

dinaaamin
Contributor
Contributor

@khaled the internet card wont work. I finally got mine to work. Either use a credit card or if you have a USD account then you can issue a debit card and link this. This is what I've done and it worked now. Turns out paypal limited my account for some reason and after sending them again they fixed my account.

When you link any of those cards it will tell you that it allows withdrawal... 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.