Can't Add Money To Account Using My Bank

Rambolly
Contributor
Contributor

So I just got done making my PayPal account and getting it set up. When I go to add money, all I get is the "add money from moneypak option."  And when I click on add money, I am sent to a page to confirm my birthdate and social security number. After doing so, I get the message "sorry, we are unable to confirm your personal information at this time." I follow the link and at the bottom it says I need proof of ID, proof of SSN, and proof of Address.

I will NOT give you this information under any circumstances. Is there any other way to add money to my account using my bank?

If you really need all of this information from me, then I am not using PayPal.This is way too suspicious to me.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PayPal is simply not for everyone, you do have a choice as there are alternative services.  Hopefully you'll find one that works best for you.

As for your question about the bank account, if you don't want to complete the process for your bank account, one option for adding funds to your PayPal Account is via GreenDot Money Packs.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.