Can i cancel the withdrawal which is still pending?

badluck2014
Contributor
Contributor

i requested to withdraw the fund but after that i received a new payment,can i cancel the withdrawal and start it again to save cost?

Best regards,

badluck

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

badluck2014
Contributor
Contributor

Update:

i called PayPal service team in Shanghai again just now and a lady answered my phone. She checked my account and said she will give somehing like coupon value 50USD,and it will return to my account as cash in a day or two,just because this is the first time i suffered such situation,next time if i still cancel withdrawal PayPal will charge me USD50.

Help it helps for anyone in the same situation in country like China or other countries which withdrawal is not free.

Nice weekend to the PayPal young lady and thank you!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

No you can't cancel a pending withdrawal.

But what do you mean by cost?

Its free to withdraw funds to your bank account in the U.K.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

badluck2014
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your reply,then i realised that i posted in wrong board. i did not see any information in the url containning UK.sorry for that. Is there any China board or any suitable board to put this thread?if yes,please move this thread,thanks!

PayPal charges 35USD one time fee for any withdrawal to bank accounts in mainland China,the banks will charge another 12-15USD as a fee,so totally it costs nearly USD50 for one withdrawal from PayPal. I requested to withdraw USD338 so i think it''s too costly,and after that i received immediately another 2 new payments,so i want to combine these 3 funds to withdraw together to save cost.

I called the PayPal customer service in China which is located in Shanghai,a gentleman is very polite and glad to help but he also said that the withdraw is in the quee so no promise guaranteed.  Today i logged into my PayPal account and found the withdrawal is reversed meaning money back to my PayPal account now. Unfortunately another 15USD was deducted from my account for the withdrawal cancellation.What a badluck!!!!!!  USD338 -USD35 one time withdrawal fee-USD15 withdrawal cancellation fee=USD288.  So i lost USD50 for doing nothing good for me!!!! I said CLEARLY in the phone that i wanted to save cost to the PayPal gentleman but the gentleman said nothing about the fees.I took it for granted that PayPal will return USD35 to me if i cancel the withdrawal,i did not even think that i would be charged for another new fee!

Thank you for all you guys who read my post.

Login to Me Too
Solved

badluck2014
Contributor
Contributor

Update:

i called PayPal service team in Shanghai again just now and a lady answered my phone. She checked my account and said she will give somehing like coupon value 50USD,and it will return to my account as cash in a day or two,just because this is the first time i suffered such situation,next time if i still cancel withdrawal PayPal will charge me USD50.

Help it helps for anyone in the same situation in country like China or other countries which withdrawal is not free.

Nice weekend to the PayPal young lady and thank you!

Login to Me Too

ADAMRHODES
Contributor
Contributor

I HAVE FASTER PAYMENT WITH MY BARCLAYS!! SO I SHOULD HAVE IT WITHIN 2 HOURS!!! YET IM STILL ON PENDING FOR 72HOURS!!!!!! CARE TO EXPLAIN! YOU ARE MESSING WITH MY LIVELYHOOD HERE IT WOULD OF BEEN FASTER IF I BLOODY DROVE TO COLLECT MY MONEY FROM MY FRIEND!!! 

PAYPAL SORT IT OUT!! 

ITS A PAYPAL GIFT, ITS MY MONEY, AND OUR TELEPHONE COVERSATION STATED YES I CAN HAVE IT WITHIN 2 HOURS!!!!

THIS IS URGENT!! I HAVE BILLS TO PAY!!!! 

Login to Me Too

badluck2014
Contributor
Contributor

@ADAMRHODES wish you good luck,mate.sometimes it is really urgent,but at least withdrawal to your UK account is free.

Update:

PayPal has returned USD50 to my account,and it's a happy ending.Thank you PayPal guys and all visitors of this thread. Good luck to all of you in 2014.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Smiley HappyGlad its sorted for you. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

badluck2014
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass Many thanks for your concern and help which make me feel good and warm in this community. Best wishes to you from Xiamen,China.

Login to Me Too

arruje

i requested to withdraw the fund but after that i found that my bank name & account Number(IBAN Number) were changed, now it's showing pending arround 1 month, i don't know what should i do. i have added new account and verified my New bank account number, i don't know what should i do now..

Date:   5 Nov 2014 Time:   07:59:57 GMT+01:00 Status:   Pending  

You made a request to transfer money from your PayPal account to your bank account. It usually takes 1-2 business days to complete a transfer.

regards

arruje

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

OR have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.