Business Account & Personal Bank Account

RollDeep
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

I have created a PayPal sole trader account which I'd like to link to my personal bank account. Unfortunately the only way to do this (that I know of) is to change the Business Name to that of my bank account name. Obviously I do not want to do this, is there an alternative?

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

PayPal_Wayne

Hi there,

I'm afraid all bank accounts on Business PayPal account would have to match the name on the bank account so ideally you would have a business bank account that matches the name on the PayPal account.

Wayne

Login to Me Too

RollDeep
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

Would the following be possible:

1. Change my PayPal business name to my personal name.
  2. Add my PayPal account to my personal bank account which will verify my account and remove my limits.
  3. Change my business name back to my original business name.
  4. Send any money to my personal account and then withdraw it into my bank.

Thanks kindly.

Login to Me Too

Farragl10n
Contributor
Contributor

Could you please let me know, how I can down grade my Business acount to return back as a personal account?

I already upgraded my account few days ago, and I'm a fraid regarding tha validity of the transfering from my PayPal Account to my Visa Card in this case.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Farragl10n

Read the moderators post 2 below yours.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Farragl10n
Contributor
Contributor

Don't tag me in any posts! And please note that, you are annoying me!, and your advices are usless.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Farragl10n

Really?? When I have pointed you in the direction of your answer only a few posts down from where you posted   Smiley Wink

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Farragl10n
Contributor
Contributor

Guy It's not your business ! Try to concentrate, to improve your understanding and concentration!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Farragl10n

It is my business as i post advice on here. You cannot say when, where and how often i can post or tag you in if i reply to you.

And if you are saying my advice is incorrect when all i did was point you in the direction of the moderators answer then are you saying they are incorrect as well??

You are the one that seems to have a problem with understanding things.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

chedsp

The money has already reached my bank, but they cannot accept it since my PayPal business name does not match my bank account. Is there still a way I can change my business name to my bank account name after withdrawing?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.