Bank Withdrawals immediately reversed

TKPeters
Contributor
Contributor

Our Bank Withdrawals are getting immediately reversed & its seems its a system issue looking at the eBay forums & your phone lines are very busy

Also its charging 50p for each one tried, as we've tried different amounts, due to holding different currencies

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

jaydeeboro
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue.  Assuming this has happened before and it's a paypal issue, how do we get the 50p back?

Login to Me Too

Missy09
New Community Member
I've just tried to withdraw money from my PayPal account and it was immediately reversed? Then I was charged 50p for this. My Bank didn't receive any funds .. Can anyone help me. Each attempt is costing 50p
Login to Me Too

Tim76
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same problem, and also charged 50p.  Have telephoned the bank and they say there has been no attempt from PayPal to transfer the money.

Login to Me Too

TKPeters
Contributor
Contributor

The number of sellers reporting this on eBay forums all with different banks, makes this a Paypal system issue

Login to Me Too

tinguitar
Contributor
Contributor

Same here - immediate reversal, 50p "fee."

Login to Me Too

InchEmbi
Contributor
Contributor

Yup me to - didn't notice the 50p charge until I saw it on here!

Also something up with the linked account details, gone from verified to un-confirmed and now removed and any attempt to add in any bank account "requires further verification" and after an hour on hold to Paypal phone battery has now died and no further forward!

Login to Me Too

PM980
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, tried twice 50p taken each time!!!! Been on hold on the phone for over 25 minutes!!

Login to Me Too

javidial
New Community Member

Me too!

I've tried twice to transfer the money and I got charged £1 for it! My back said that everything is fine in my account.

I really hope they can sort this out asap.

Login to Me Too

mitsi_matt

same for me, phoned bank & all ok that end. keep trying to phone paypal customer service but says phone number not recognised 😕

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.