Bank Account Not Showing For Withdraw!

SJK
New Community Member

I've recently sold something on ebay and so of course, I wanted to transfer the funds to my bank account.

It's been a while since I've used paypal, just over a year in fact but I always remember it being easy!

So of course on I go to transfer and only two accounts are showing, very old bank accounts, so I delete those and realise my latest account is on here. This means no setting up for me and I can transfer straight away, however this isn't the case.

Whenever I go to withdraw my funds / transfer to my account, only the two old accounts which I have deleted are showing and the new account isn't, of course frustration hits so I delete my latest account that's on there and re - add it, log out and back in, and still only the two old accounts remain!

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated as it's frustrating having money which you can't get too!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Wayne

Hi there,

I would need to see your account in order to know exactly what is going on so it is for this reason I would ask you to contact our Customer Services as they will be able to see your account while they advise you.

Wayne

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.