Balance isn't showing in Paypal Balance?

ishansardar
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I've recieved money from my work and it is showing up on recent activity but it's not showing on my paypal balance thus I can't transfer my money to my bank....any help?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

That would be a true statement, if you don't actually have the money - you don't have it, thus there's nothing to transfer.

This is a member to member help group, we are "not" customer support meaning we can't look at your account setup nor the sender's account details.  We don't know if your account is verified or the sender's account is verified. 

In a perfect scenario, both sender and receiver accounts are "verified", are established and in good standing.  Assuming the sender uses funds from their PayPal Account Balance or Credit Card, you would receive the money almost right away.  If the sender uses funds from their Bank Account, it could take up to 4 days for you to receive the funds.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

Hi ishansardar & snowshow,

I hope you don't mind me jumping in but i've answered a very similar post about balances not showing here:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Adding-and-withdrawing-money/Why-does-money-in-my-PayPal-not-sho...

I suspect you might be running into the same problem as the posters in the thread above ishansardar.

If you're still running into difficulty though, feel free to reach out to us through our other social media channels. This way we can pull up your account details to take a closer look, you see.

We are available 24/7 to answer private messages sent through our Facebook page (http://goo.gl/4BO8de) and respond swiftly to any tweets directed towards @AskPayPal!

Enjoy your weekends,

Conor

Login to Me Too

randompayment

My money is also not showing up in my paypal and it´s makinge me nervous. It's been 15 minutes only but... I put a large amount to my paypal balance.

Login to Me Too

dickie76
New Community Member

snowshoe wrote:

This is a member to member help group, we are "not" customer support meaning we can't look at your account setup nor the sender's account details.  We don't know if your account is verified or the sender's account is verified. 

What, so you mean that a PayPal community chat group isnt actual PayPal customer services..... I was going to ask you to check my account details snowshoe, Jesus! talk about stating the obvious...

Login to Me Too

Enya93
Did it show up eventually?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.