Balance Manager nowhere to be found

jonreid
Contributor
Contributor

My PayPal account is linked to my bank account, and I had Balance Manager set up just fine. But I wanted to disable the service temporarily, so I deactivated Balance Manager. Now I want to activate it again. But I sure don't see it anywhere.

My Account

Add Money

I see "Here are the ways you can add money to your PayPal account" and two options: "Bank transfer" and "MoneyPak".

Where is Balance Manager?

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

kmk37

Thank you cisengineer, I was furious when I could not find access to this 'balance manager' after hours of searching to no avail, until I found this forum-particularly your post. I have gotten it canceled. However, I was furiously trying to locate it because I recieved an email stating that I was having another transfer occurring after I had called in to PayPal and requested they cancel the automatic transfers for me since I wasn't able to locate them-I called them in late October and early November the transfer still went through. I thought it was because the system may not have picked it up in time. Now I am confident that it is because PayPal did not do what they stated they did. And here I am, another month with a transfer pending that I can not do anything about thanks to the incompetence of PayPal. I do not comprehend why things are so difficult to locate within websites; it is absolutely maddening.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.