0.00 balance?

Ladylashes
New Community Member
Please help! Some of my beauty clients pay via the paypal app & I can see that they have paid in but my balance says 0.00, I used to be able to see the funds & just move them straight over into my business account very easily, it seems this is no longer the case, why is my balance still 0 when I have been paid by people, what can I do??
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Anna

Hi Ladylashes,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

I’m very sorry to hear about the situation.  

This is unusual. Is the email address your buyers send the money onto linked and confirmed on your PayPal account?

Did you make any changes to the email address recently?

What is the status of the payment on your buyer’s account?

Have you considered using the PayPal.me commercial link or using an invoice system?

Regrettably we can’t see your account details here. I would recommend you calling PayPal Customer Services by clicking onto Contact us on any PayPal page as they will be able to review your account and advise the best course of action.

We also provide support via Social Media. You can contact us directly on Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK.

Hope it helps.

Anna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.