verifying your bank account to paypal account

katt86
New Community Member

Hi, i have just set up a new paypal account and instead of registering my bank card to the account i decided to register my actual bank account instead. i have logged back on today to see where it was up to and it states that it has been deposited into my bank acccount on the 21st april i have checked my online banking and no money whatsoever has been deposited into myaccount. ive checked via paypal that they have the correct info and they do...im so confused as needing to make a payment urgently

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_david

Hi there Katt86,

Welcome to the Community!

If you have registered your account and initiated the verification process on your bank account, you need to click the Set Up Direct Debit option in order to ensure that you are requesting the deposits to be sent to your bank account.

If you haven't received the deposits in to your bank account, you should try going to the Profile section on your PayPal account and then to the My Money section. From here, you can then click the Confirm option beside your bank account and then the Set Up Direct Debit option.

I hope this helps to get your bank account confirmed.

David.

Login to Me Too

amanda-1974
Contributor
Contributor

hi am trying to get my limits uplifted but it aint doing anything please help i have put in the 2 small amounts and my last 4 digits of bank account and thats as far as it lets me go lease help

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi Amanda-1974,

If you try clicking on the View Limits option on your Account Overview page, you will be able to see if there are any other steps that you need to complete in order to have your account limits lifted.

There are three steps in total and if you can see that all three steps have been completed on your view limits page, you should try sending a quick email or giving customer services a quick call and we should be able to update this on your account for you.

I hope this helps,

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.