verifying paypal problems

john_liverpool
New Community Member

Hi i have recently been having problems with my payal account verification... Now twice now i have been sent two small deposits from payal.... i have entered these amounts EXACTLY they way they are shown, on my statement. And it keeps saying wrong amounts.. I cant tell you just how **bleep** off i am... I have ready called once saying the amounts have not been sent and secondly because when i eventually got them as i just explained they said they where incorrect... Last time i was on the phone to payal was about half an hour... Guy was thick!!!!! After a long period of time he managed to have my account unblocked and funds again sent to my account... Now this time they shown on my Internet received 16th may. So 48 hours later great... Everything seems good so far. THEN i enter them and again saying incorrect!!!! Earlier when i tried and failed last time i did try reversing the amounts i.e instead of 02 and then 16. i did 16 then 02. So i tried different ways. Then was blocked... Any ideas why the **bleep** this is happening?? Help please paypal are not helping me...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there John_liverpool,

Welcome to the Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you have had issues when trying to verify the bank account linked to your PayPal account.

It sounds to me that you have attempted to complete the confirmation process on your bank account more then once. This would then have resulted in two sets of deposits being sent to your bank account. In my opinion, I think you may have been trying to enter the first set of deposits but it would be the second set that you would need to enter in order to complete the verification process on your bank account.

If you have entered the two deposits incorrectly three times, it will disable your bank account and you would need to register your account again in order to complete the verification process again through your PayPal account. 

Do you know how many sets of deposits in total you have received in your bank account?

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.