tranfer money from paypal to my bank account

mick5eye
New Community Member

hi  im  new to  pay pal  and  a bit thick

ive  sold sum  item  on  e=bay and want  to  tranfar the money  into my bank  account 

can  any 1  please  help

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_john
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

just click 'withdraw'! 🙂

withdraw.JPG

If you don't already have a bank account registered you will be prompted to add one

Login to Me Too

michelle21
New Community Member

Hi John, 

I urgently need help. I have sold 7 items and received emails from payal tyo say they have paid but there is nothing in my paypal account. I have checked the email address is correct and it is. Can I speak to anyone on the telephone to help me as this is concerning me?

Thanks

Michelle

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi michelle21,

Welcome to the Community Forum! Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with your payment.

We don't have access to view any of your account details from here, I'm afraid, so I would encourage you to contact Customer Support directly for assistance with this issue.

You can find our contact details by clicking on 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any page when logged in. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPalUK) or Twitter (@AskPayPal) for assistance.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.