refund request

kenichi
New Community Member

hi guys

i am having a problem and i hope u can help me...i did pay to an airline company here in philippines using my paypal account...and there is a problem..but when i contacted the airline company here in philippines they said that they already processed my request of refund...but the money is still not back in my paypal account? what supposed to be the problem? or should i still wait until the paypal company return the money in my paypal account and how long should i wait for the money to be return to my account in paypal? thanks for your help...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi kenichi,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

How your money is refunded depends on how the payment was sent. If you originally paid with a credit or debit card, then that money would be refunded back to your card. It can take your card issuer up to 30 days to post that credit back to your account. If you originally paid with your bank or PayPal account balance, that refund is credited to your PayPal account balance. You can find more about how refunds are credited here https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Tips-from-Moderators/The-Buyer-s-Guide-to-Refunds/m-p/986775.

Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.