one account for selling, one account for buyin.

skippy1959

When buying on ebay paypal takes the funds from a  different  account  to the account it pays funds into when selling on ebay. How do I get paypal to use my preferred account?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi there skippy1959,

I am not sure if I understand your question. Is it that you have two PayPal accounts or is it that you use to different funding sources on the same PayPal account?

May I suggest that if you are using two PayPal accounts that you close one of your PayPal accounts down and add the email address from that account on to your other PayPal account. You can have up to eight email addresses registered on one PayPal account. If you are to receive a payment from your eBay account to either of the email addresses your payments will then be added to the one account.

If your question is in relation to using different funding sources to make payments and to withdraw your funds from your sales then I would suggest that you change your payment options in the confirm your payment screen. This screen is shown every time you go through the payment flow and you will be given a link saying "more funding options” to click on to change your funding source.

I hope this helps and thanks for posting Smiley Happy.

Paula

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.