not receiving paypal emails

bedfordkeys
Contributor
Contributor

in the past month bought about 10 items but only received 1 paypal email spoke to a paypal advisor and he said he could send the emails within 24 hours and he could see nothing wrong with my account since that call i ordered another item and still no paypal email.can you help please. thanks colin

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi Colin/bedfordkeys, 

Generally when you buy an item an email is automatically generated and sent to your primary email address. Have you checked your spam folder to see if they are going in there? Another thing you can try is adding us to your email contact list. Some email providers can block our emails coming through so adding us to your contact list can sometimes stop this from happening. If you go to your contact list on your email account and click to add a new contact. You can put the email address service@paypal.co.uk in there and of course you can put whatever name you choose on the contact. This should hopefully sort it out for you. If not please come back to us so we can help. 

Thanks for posting 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.