i can't link my bank account to Paypal

DoomantiaSeven
Contributor
Contributor

Hey everyone.

I just created my Paypal account. I have verified my e-mail and i have linked my card to Paypal. But i can't link my bank account to my Paypal account. Every time i try to do that, i get the following message:

"Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later."

My bank account has never been linked to any Paypal account.

I sent a message to the message center and the response i got was an automated response which was completely irrelevant with my question.

Can anyone help me out please? I need to have this done by Monday.

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Anna

Hi DoomantiaSeven,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

I’m very sorry to hear about the challenges with linking your bank account.

Regrettably we can’t see your account details here. I would recommend calling PayPal Customer Services by clicking onto Contact us on any PayPal page as they will be able to review your account and assist you.

We also provide support via Social Media (24/7). You can contact us directly on Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK.

Hope it helps.

Anna

Login to Me Too

JENNY844
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.  I have been having the same exact problem adding a bank account.  Messaging PayPal customer service has been completely useless and I still keep getting error messages.  Did you get your problem resolved?  If so how?  Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.