i can't add my Visa debit card!

mayamedina
Contributor
Contributor

i'm filling the information to add my card, and i think that, when i try to add my Card Verification Number (CSC or Card Security Code). everything fails.
my debit card doesn't have numbers on the back and i've already tried using the last 4 numbers of my card or leaving the space in blank, i really don't know how to do it.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Sophie

Hi mayamedina,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum and sorry to hear about this.

When you run into issues with adding a card, this is most commonly related to a decline on your card issuer's side. I would suggest contacting your card's issuing bank directly in order to confirm that your card is activated for use with PayPal. You may want to ask to speak with the online payment authorisations team at your bank, in order to ensure that you have full visibility on any declines which could be happening in this regard.

Once you have done this, please try adding your bank again. If you continue to run into issues, I'd advise contacting PayPal Customer Support directly.

Hope this helps

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.