ebay fees from credit card

Andy192
Contributor
Contributor

I pay my ebay fees monthly using paypal but they are always taken from my bank account instead of my credit card. when I pay anyone for a purchase on ebay payment always come from my credit card so why not my ebay fees?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_paula

Hi Andy192 and welcome, 

It may be that when you set up your eBay billing agreement you chose your bank account as the funding source to pay your eBay fees. You can check this agreement by going logging in to your PayPal account and going to your "settings" icon near the top of your page. Once there click on "Payments" and then "Manage Payments". This will allow you to view the details of the agreement and change it if needed. 

I hope this helps and thanks for posting, 

Paula 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_paula

Hi Andy192 and welcome, 

It may be that when you set up your eBay billing agreement you chose your bank account as the funding source to pay your eBay fees. You can check this agreement by going logging in to your PayPal account and going to your "settings" icon near the top of your page. Once there click on "Payments" and then "Manage Payments". This will allow you to view the details of the agreement and change it if needed. 

I hope this helps and thanks for posting, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Andy192
Contributor
Contributor
Excellent, thank you.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.