debit card option to transfer funds from Paypal balance not showing

Jed1981
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I just need help. I have been using Paypal for almost 2 months now and I had withdrew funds using my debit card successfully. However a few weeks ago, Paypal again asked to confrim again my card details with my bank in which I did (Again) even though I had already withdrew funds prior to this problem. NOw, the card option to transfer my funds is not showing anymore on my Paypal account.  I have already removed and added the card details again but it still not showing.

Need help again to reinstate my card details permanently. Just wondrin' Paypal had to go through again of verifying my card in which I already had a successful transfers before. 

By the way, tried emailing Paypal and I always receive an automatic response wherein the answer doesnt make sense to my inquiry. Need a human being to respond. Wanted to call customer service though but I'm based in the Philippines and calling overseas is really expensive. 

Hope to hear some solutions soon.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jed1981

Not sure how you did that as you can't withdraw to a card in the UK, only to a bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jed1981
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah..beats me.. clueless as of the moment.. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.