confirming bank code

leoleao

Hi pals,

Im having a problem with the confirmation code, My account is from Lloyds bank, and the confirmation code I received has 12 digits, and the paypal ask for a 4 digit code... So I've tried many combinations of 4 digits inside this 12 digit code... I don't know how to proceed, can you help me with this?

Thanks, 

Leo

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi leoleao,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting. You'll find a 4-digit code next to the 1p deposit on your statement. It should say PP code or PayPal code and then the four digits. If you are not seeing that text at all it is possible that your bank are not displaying our code or that they had not updated it when you checked. In most cases it will take just a couple of hours but some banks will take 2 - 3 days to post the description.

I recommend checking with your bank if it has not appeared. They may be able to see it on their side. If not you can resend the code through the Wallet section on your account.

I hope you find this useful.
Rachael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.