can not add bank

nickandre21
New Community Member

well i had a paypal account which i had linked my bank ac, after which i was not active on paypal and did not confirm my bank ac, when i used it again a week ago I went to the confirmation page and then went to retrieve my bank statements to find the deposisted amount which i could not and hence not able to confirm the ac.

I then closed down that account since i could not remove the bank account and I have only one bank account and opened up a new id. But when adding the account it shows bank disabed.

Any help on what to do next will be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Anna

Hi nickandre21,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

We’re sorry to hear about the challenge.

It sounds like you have typed the verification code incorrectly three times which would normally disable your bank account.

In this situation I would recommend you calling our PayPal Customer Services by clicking onto Contact us on any PayPal page as they will be able to help you.

We also provide support via Social Media (24/7). You can contact us directly on Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK.

Hope it will get resolved soon.

Anna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.