auctions link

chanster
New Community Member

I have been informed that I could not print a shipping label because my username has not been added to my Paypal profile.  How do I get to the Paypal Account Profile to add the username?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Profile tab > selling prefs > ebay id > update.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kaiba12
New Community Member

There is no Ebay ID link wtf

Login to Me Too

mikexwolf
New Community Member

Srsl. There really is no ebay id link there. How the **bleep** should we keep up with those changing interfaces???

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi mikexwolf

Welcome to the community forum.

Since PayPal and eBay are now separate companies it is no longer possible to link your eBay account to your PayPal account or to add your ID as described.

You can, however, link your PayPal account to you eBay account as a funding source. You would do that through your My eBay area. 

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

TheQuestionWhy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Rachael! Can you further specify where to go for this? The closest thing I got was to verify my PayPal by adding a bank account, and I don't want to add that! 

Also, how is it that a multi-billion dollar corporation can't even keep up with their own updates? Step it up, eBay!

Anyway, thanks!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jessica

Hi TheQuestionWhy,

Thanks for posting in the forum.

You should be able to do this if you go to My eBay and select Account and then PayPal Account and follow the prompts. If you need more details on how to add PayPal as a funding source in eBay, you can contact eBay directly via Facebook at www.facebook.com/eBay.co.uk  or through Twitter on @AskeBay 

Hope this helps. 

Jessica

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.