account 'verified' but wants me to add new card instead of using old one.

browne
New Community Member

Hey, after a very long winded process of getting my account verified, i now have 2 items to pay for, but when i try to pay for them paypal just keeps wanting me to add a new card, not even giving me an option to use my old one; the one i use all the time. This wouldn't be a problem except i am in France as part of my university course and don't have access to my other accounts. How can i bypass this, use my original card and pay for my items?

Thanks,

Michael

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_lucy

Hey there brown,

Have you verified your card already? You can have a verified PayPal account before confirming your card.

If your card has not yet been confirmed I would advice going through the process. Do you have a bank account attached, if so is this showing as a funding option or eCheques?

As you are in France I would like to get some more information on whats happening as if its an unusual place your logging in from it could be PayPal’s security system stopping the funding source.

Is there any more information you can provide?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.