Where do I put paypal credit card verification code?

chriss8080

Hi,

It took me a long time to find the verify card link. In fact, I had to visite this link for it https://www.paypal.com/mem-number.

After that I deleted the card and added it again thru this link and they finally took the verification charge out of it.

But where do I put this verification code? There is no space for it on new website and when I switch to old one and go to My money - credit cards - update, there should be a box to put the code in.

BUT THE BOX JUST IS NOT THERE !! Not on old webister nor the new one.

How do I verify my account then?

Paypal, you have so many bugs in your system. I also contacted support thru email, they claim to get back to me in 24 hours, well, it has been 48 hours and still nothing !!

Thanks for your help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi chriss8080,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

Using the new version of the website you just go to the Wallet section of your account to insert the code. On the card for which you have requested the code you will see confirm card button. If you are not seeing this the transaction may not have been the correct one and you may need to request the code again. If that is the case you can also do this in the Wallet section of your account.

I hope this helps

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.