Where are uploaded documents?

pvpw
Contributor
Contributor

I have uploaded some documents but not sure which ones.  Where can I find them to check I have uploaded the correct ones?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_paula

Hi pvpw, 

Welcome to the PayPal community forum. We are always happy to have new members. 

If you go to your Resolution Centre and click on submitted documents you should get a list of what documents you have already submitted. 

I hope this helps and thanks for your post

Paula 

Login to Me Too

pvpw
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Paula, but I have had no cases for resolution and can find no 'submitted documents' in Resolution Centre.  My documents were uploaded to give proof of our charitable status.  And were uploaded at the page  Overview/ My Business Set up/ Manage Money/ Send Us some Documents.  

I am still uncertain which documents I have uploaded and would be grateful to know where I can see what has been uploaded.

pvpw

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi pvpw, 

If there was no case via the resolution centre then you will be unable to view them. If you send us an email we can provide you with a list of documents that we have already received. 

To contact us via email please click on the contact us link at the bottom of every PayPal page. 

Thanks for posting 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

onsoti
New Community Member

Hello,

My account has reached its limit and i have been advised to upload some documents to confirm my identity. Sadly, I had upload the documents about 2 months ago and I was advised that they will get back to me within 2-3 working days but all in vein. At the momemnt my account has been limited and i can not upload any other document.

When I tried to check the documents I had uploaded in the resolution center, I can no see them. I really need help on this.

The attached screenshot is the status of the page on which is uploaded the previous documents.

The status if the accountThe status if the account

Login to Me Too

onsoti
New Community Member

please help

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi onsoti,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook, Twitter, email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

Thanks - Siobhan

Login to Me Too

norival1992
Contributor
Contributor
I think about trying to re-loggin you will see it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.