What can i upload as photo ID?

Yuki_Cross
Contributor
Contributor

Did everything else as my account is limited, but photo ID, I dont know where my passport is, dont have a driving liencse... Can I use my student ID? It has a photo of me, and my date of birth...? It doesnt say you can use it, so im confused if i can or cant. Thanks alot!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Why not upload it and see if they will accept it.

Failing that you could get a UK citizen card?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

chicstewart50
Contributor
Contributor

i have the same problem but it says yr id must have yr current add,my passport and driving liscence has not got this,can anyone help.

Login to Me Too

chicstewart50
Contributor
Contributor

i was told today i had to send in my driving lis or passport or utility bill,at least two to proof my address so i take it yr documents you are sending has yr current paypal add,mines does not 😞 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dian

Hi Chicsteward50, 

Thank you for posting in our community. I see that Kernowlass has already replied :). I just wanted to add what documents we will accept as a valid Proof of identity: 

• Passport
  • ID card
  • Driver’s license

If you do not have a valid photo ID as mentioned above:

•  We can accept a birth certificate instead. This must be verified by a government issued supporting document with the name and address.
  • Government issued documents include:
    • Letter from social welfare
    • Social welfare card
    • Tax authority letter
    • Tax demand letter
    • Drug payment scheme card.

I hope this information  helps. 

Dian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.