Verified but not verified really?

sirkipalot
Contributor
Contributor

I am at the end of my patience with the support at paypal. I have had account for 9 months. Verified everything they     asked for. Now they want me to send faxed documents to lift recieving limits. I have tried to contact them 3 times but they are idiots. All they do is return my request as not replied because I changed the wording of my enquiry or dodn't enter on the right page. I mean for christ sake is it too much of a leap to use common sense?? Or do they all follow dummy cards to read? In essence I do not have a drivers licence or a passport. So I cannot fax what they ask for. I don't own my home and am not the head of the household so no utility bills are in my name. If anyone has any suggestions I would be eternally greatful.. Because quite frankly paypal support is non existant. Never knwn an outfit like it. lol

thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Arda

Hi sirkipalot,

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had a frustrating experience. I’d like to try and help. 🙂

Have you considered uploading a bank or credit card statement as a proof of address and your birth cert as an identity document? I am sure we can’t take a look at them.

Thanks for posting!

Arda

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.