Unable to link my Prepaid Paypal Mastercard with my Paypal account

mwpjr00
Contributor
Contributor

I have been unable to link my prepaid card and my Paypal account for about a week now.  I've been trying twice a day each day without success, it gives me the same error message.  "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later."  I won't be able to utilize my account properly without linking the two, so, some help would be greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Sophie

Hi mwpjr00,

Welcome to the Community Forum! Sorry to hear about the difficulty you've been having with this.

This is quite a common issue - I would firstly recommend contacting your card issuer to ensure that your card is activated for use on PayPal. You might need to make sure that you speak with the online payment authorisations department in order to ensure that this action is taken, as the general customer support may not have access to view this information.

Once you've done this, please try linking your card again. If you continue to run into issues, do let us know.

Hope this helps!

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.