Unable to add he romanian bank account into the business aPayal account

Angela666
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

I'm trying to add the bank account that is a romanian one into a business paypal account but take me to a page that request United Kingdom bank account like for example in the UK hey ask sort code who has 6 digits...romanian has 8 i think; can somebody please advise what i should do.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Angela666

What country are you actually IN ??

What countries paypal account do you actually have ??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Angela666
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I live in he UK but i hae a small business in Romania and i opened a business Paypal account ...i'm a bit confused because i specified that my business is in Romania but when i try to add the romanian bank account take me to a page where are UK rules no romanian...

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Angela666

If you live in the UK you have to have a UK paypal account and can only add a UK bank account and UK address and UK cards.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

TheSeeker

hello

my business is a Romanian Ltd  company (called SRL in romanian) with romanian business bank accounts. 

All of the income from the busieness is derived and paid into the romanian bank accounts ( in other words- i do not have any income derived from the UK)

i live in both the UK and romania but will start spending more time in Romania. 

i now wish to operate paypal in romania. i opened a business paypal account yesterday in the name of my romanian business.( i am currently  in the Uk ) 

i now wish to verify my details for the romanian business 

how can i go about doing this?

the bank details they requested from me are all for a UK bank account but the account that i hold for this busienss is only in romanian 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi TheSeeker,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum and sorry to hear about the difficulty you're having with this.

It sounds like the account you've set up is registered in the UK, which would mean that you can only add a UK bank to it. If you would like to use your Romanian bank, you are free to set up a Romanian PayPal account for your business.

If you have any difficulty with doing this, we'd advise contacting Customer Support directly for assistance. You can find our contact details by clicking the 'Contact' option at the bottom of any page when logged in.

Hope this helps 🙂

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.