US account

dusanpesic67
Contributor
Contributor

Hello to all

For last seven months I was using Paypal for selling on ebay.I live in Serbia and using Visa credit card for whitdraw money

Yesterday I tried to withdraw from my paypal account to card, but Paypal asked me for my US bank account

I don't have it since I live in Serbia.How to withdraw now?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Conor

Hi dusanpesic67,

Welcome to our Community 🙂 

Although this is a UK Community Forum, I'd like to do my best to help you with this one.

A couple of weeks back, a number of our customers did report something similar. We mentioned this to our technicians though and it has since been fixed.

If you are still having difficulty, why don't you try withdrawing using this link to see if it helps at all: http://www.paypal.com/wdfunds

Please let us know how you get on,

Conor

Login to Me Too

Barishnyikow
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, this works.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Conor

That's fantastic news Barishnyikow! Thanks for letting us know 🙂

Conor

Login to Me Too

limpkin

Hello,

I'm getting exactly the same problem, and this link unfortunately doesn't work for me.

Would you have any tips?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi limpkin,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forum and sorry to hear about this.

It sounds like you might need to contact Customer Support directly for assistance with this, as we don't have access to view account details from here. You can find our contact details by clicking the 'Contact' option at the bottom of any page when logged in.

Thanks for your understanding

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.