Two small deposits are still pending for 2month..

ilyas916
I enter my credit card linformation, bt it says ur bank is not allow this transcartion.. why??? but last week tried to link my bank account. All bank details are correct but I have been waiting for over a week for the two small amounts to appear in my account so that I can confirm my bank account. I am checking my online bank statement daily but so far nothing - how long am I expected to wait?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sisla
New Community Member

I find myself in the same situation, going on a  month nowl, but last week it said it was verified and allowed me to make a transfer to  my bank, pending 2-3 days, now it wants me to verify my bank and that I should have gotten to small deposits to my bank that

i need to get and enter into paypal for verification, only thing is that they don't show up on my bank account??? I'm baffled?

What is going on?  This whole experience has been and continues to be stressful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP???

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Arda

Hi sisla,

Welcome to our community page 🙂

Thanks for alerting me. The same thing happened to me only recently, so I can see why you’re stressful. You should find the two random deposits on your online bank statement within 2-3 working days of the date of initiation, or on your paper statement.

• The deposits will post separately to your bank account
  • Both deposits will be between 1p and 99p

Just to be safe please double check your bank account information. If the bank account information is incorrect, you can remove it and re-add the correct bank account information.

If it's been more than 3 business days and you haven't received your deposits, even though your bank information is correct you'll need to speak with someone at your bank. Please contact your bank to ask why you haven’t received your deposits and to check that they accept electronic transfers.

Thanks for posting.

Arda

Login to Me Too

SSJHA21
Contributor
Contributor

Two small amounts have not been provided for my account verification. Need immediate attention.

Login to Me Too

webhospitality1
New Community Member

Hi Paypal Moderator,

This is to bring your kind attention towards my bank account confrimation. As I haven't recieved any bank amount from Paypal for bank account linking process into Paypal.

So I request you to please have a look into this matter.

Regards,

Your Paypal Member

Subhash

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.