Switching primary bank account

marrtin
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to change which bank account is set as primary as I wish to delete an (old) account.

The help section tells me to:-

Here’s how:

1. Go to Wallet
  2. Select the bank account you would like to make primary.
  3. Click Make primary.

I have tried this, but only a "Remove Account" option is available.

How do I do stop Paypal constantly using the old account so it can be removed from the list?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Scappers
New Community Member

Martin, I have this problem too - did you find the answer to your query? I can only see remove account!!

Login to Me Too

marrtin
Contributor
Contributor

Mmmm probably.  I couldn't find a solution at the time so gave up and left it at that.  Your post has propted me to call customer services now.

Their only suggestion for the problem might be because I am viewing Paypal in a browser (Firefox) rather than using the Paypal App. It may be not all options are available using this method.

She has manually removed the account details of the old account from my file (which isn't quite what I wanted), and therefore the remaining account has automatically become primary.  Heaven knows what will happen to the pending transactions on that account, but hey ho, we'll see.

Good luck.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.