Some required information is missing or incorrect. Please correct the fields below and try again.

UKStarlight
New Community Member

I have tried all day to enter the information relating to the credit card details whilst trying to sign up for the website pro package.

All the information added is correct and no boxes are highlighted to tell us otherwise.....Is this a known issue? or are we missing something please.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_david

Hi there UKStarlight,

When you are asked to enter your card information on the PayPal website, you should try to ensure that you are entering the information correctly before trying to submit the details. You should make sure you are entering the card number as one long 16 digit number also.

If you are still receiving this message, there are two things that it could be. Firstly, you should try clearing your temporary internet files or cache and cookies and this could resolve the issue. The next thing you could try is to change the browser that you are using to access your PayPal account.

If you are using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, you should try using Internet Explorer and see if this resolves the issue you are having.

I hope this helps,

David.

Login to Me Too

browood
New Community Member

I have now attempted this process in the latest versions of Chromium, Firefox, Opera and Safari. I have attempted it in Intenet Explorer 8 and 9 using a virtual machine. This error appears for all of them.

Does Paypal seriously expect businesses to sign up for their online payment processing services when the card processor on the application form for such services is both IE-only and broken (though I consider these two attributes to be practically synonomous)?

Login to Me Too

frankjansen
New Community Member

Hi,

I was wondering if you ever resolved the issue, because I am having the same problem. Thanks so much for your help.

Regards,

Frank

Login to Me Too

frankjansen
New Community Member

Hi,

I was wondering if you ever resolved the issue, because I am having the same problem. Thanks so much for your help.

Thank so much,

Frank

Login to Me Too

djimman
New Community Member

still no luck with that issue. what is going on?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.