Restricted paypal because you need further informtion about me

ShadowfaxSlot
Contributor
Contributor

I have my account restricted because paypal keep saying they need more information. I have provided this information three times now (proof of address and proof of ID). I still have the red bell on the notifications and keep getting emails to update my information. I don't know what else I can do. Now when I click on my notifications and click 'resolve' there is nothing for me to do, you click 'confirm my details' and the next page says thanks we'll get back to you in a few days but they never do and my account is still restricted.

I am english but have recently moved to France so this is a french business account so I can't even phone the number because my french isn't good enough.

PLEASE HELP ME

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ShadowfaxSlot

Paypal is country specific so if you move country you have to open another paypal account in that country and add an address / phone number / and bank accounts from within that country.

Did you do this?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ShadowfaxSlot
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, yes, I've had a UK paypal account for many years but have openend a French one as I was aware the accounts are country specific. I have been using my French account but when it got to 1500 euro's recieved it asked for proof of ID and address. I have done this but my account is still ristricted and when I go to resolve it there is nothing for me to do all the data has green ticks againt it.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ShadowfaxSlot

Your best bet is to give customer services a call for an update then, if you can't speak French get someone to do it for you to translate?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.