Registering A New Card

buvvyman
Contributor
Contributor

Am trying to register a new card.

Paypal have put £1.00 charge against my card account as part of their verification process but when I go to my profile they wont accept the card details.

I tried phoning & e-mailing them but it seems to be a waste of time with this outfit.

How do you get to talk to a human being in Paypal?

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there buwyman,

Log into your account & click on 'Contact Us' & 'Call Us' at the bottom of the page.

Siobhán 

Login to Me Too

buvvyman
Contributor
Contributor
THanks Sio
Login to Me Too

buvvyman
Contributor
Contributor

THanks Sioban

Unfortunately your reply was no help at all as I have already tried ringing both those numbers (08707 307191 and 00353 1436 9004) and got the same hopeless message each time (sp why do they bother to have two different phone numbers)

I'm quite capable of following the steps on the web site which are the same as they give you on the pre-recorded messages on the Contact Us link.

So they dont seem to have any human beings and there obviously no customer services in PayPal

Login to Me Too

dankings
New Community Member
I have just registered on PayPal few r tye fist time. I am trying to add my visa card which i have never used before on PayPal but am getting “This card is not accepted. Use another card. " I have tried using my master my master card which I activated yesterday and i am getting the same message. What's the problem?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.