Receiving message that credit card couldn't be linked into this profile.

chrish29

I had this problem as well actually, i jutst wrote to the paypal customer service 2 weeks ago and unfortunately have not received any reply on my ask. 

i've just read what others attached here due to this problem..

i used this credit card with me previous paypal account but i had to delet this account because i moved and i wanted to change my adress and i couldnt'. 

so in this case. what sould i do if i have only this credit card please? 

Regards, 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Did you remove your c.c. from your previous paypal account BEFORE you closed it as they tell you to do?

If not then you can't use it on another paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

chrish29

Hi, 

Thanks for reply. 

yes i do. actually i was following steps by steps as far that was the first time i had to 'deactive" my paypal account.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

thats odd, i would contact customer services again but this time try one of these options >>

Click on the words "Contact us" at the bottom of paypal pages > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent.

OR have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.